Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Step 6!

Last time I posted on the status of our Command Sponsor I was feeling quite down. I wasn't sure what the next few months would bring, and while I still have no idea, God showed me (again) that He is in control. The last week I had asked many of you to pray for our situation, we were stuck at Step 2 in the 8 step process and it could be in limbo for 4-12 weeks and we weren't positive that Charles wasn't going to PVOC. Well, Charles was told he would not be going to PVOC the morning after I posted, so that was huge praise! And yesterday we moved from Step 2 to Step 5 and today we are at Step 6. The final answer should be coming in the next two days. Whether or not it is a Go or No-Go is still technically undecided. But there is great peace in knowing that we will get our answer in enough time to get things settled before Charles leaves. Thank you everyone who prayed and continue to pray for us.